Content Administrator Job Opportunity
A Position You Can’t Turn Down
How would you like to work with a company in the middle of a significant growth phase? A company that is willing and able to teach you everything you need to know to succeed? A company that is more concerned about you than about your job history or your experience? A company that wants to give you the training and the opportunity you’ve been looking for? With hard work and a willingness to learn, you will have the opportunity for exponential growth.
Marketing Ninjas is quickly becoming the recognized leader of Inbound Marketing services for homebuilders in Canada. We've gained a reputation of offering world-class service in digital strategy, inbound marketing services, website development and online training.
Marketing Ninjas has become what it is because of our culture and the kinds of people that we attract. We’ve created an atmosphere where our team is appreciated and accountable, their input is valued, their hard work and achievements are recognized and rewarded, and they are empowered to grow both personally and professionally. Each team member embodies our core company values and we have FUN together. We have an environment where people look forward to coming to work and nobody dreads Mondays.
- Help develop and execute a content strategy
- Create content that builds awareness, thought leadership and demand for our products, services and solutions
- Craft and edit engaging content across multiple marketing channels
- Audit and repurpose existing, high-value content to target different audiences and mediums
- Order blog articles through company approved vendors for use on client blogs
- Develop, organize and maintain content calendar
- Ensure all content is consistent with and supports the overall brand strategy and identity of associated client
- Ensure all content is optimized for SEO strategies and user experience: delivered on time and on brand, and is consistent in style and tone.
- Research and record sources of quality information to share on client’s and internal social channels
- Update Standard Operation Procedures (SOP) as needed
- Proven written communication skills, ideally with published content, either online or in traditional media
- A knack for simplifying complex topics and translating them to plain English
- Experience in how to tell a story using words and images, and an understanding of how to create content that draws an audience in a persuasive way
- Ability to thrive in an fast paced environment while leading and managing several projects simultaneously with strong time management and prioritization skills
- Strong MS Word, PowerPoint, Publisher, Excel, Acrobat skills an asset
- Experience with Apple iWork suite of tools or Adobe design tools a bonus
- Post-secondary education in journalism or communications is an asset
- Full-time onsite
- $15/hr, with well-defined bonus and promotion structure
- Extensive educational training provided; valued at over $10,000
Location: Suite #202, 9650 20 Ave NW, Edmonton
Apply For This Position
We currently are NOT HIRING for this position. However, we are keeping ALL APPLICATIONS on file.