Graphic & Web Designer Job Opportunity
A Position You Can’t Turn Down
How would you like to work with a company in the middle of a significant growth phase? A company that is willing and able to teach you everything you need to know to succeed? A company that is more concerned about you than about your job history or your experience? A company that wants to give you the training and the opportunity you’ve been looking for? With hard work and a willingness to learn, you will have the opportunity for exponential growth.
Marketing Ninjas is the recognized leader of Inbound Marketing services for homebuilders in Canada. We've gained a reputation of offering world-class service in digital strategy, inbound marketing services, website development and online training.
Marketing Ninjas has become what it is because of our culture and the kinds of people that we attract. We’ve created an atmosphere where our team is appreciated and accountable, their input is valued, their hard work and achievements are recognized and rewarded, and they are empowered to grow both personally and professionally. Each team member embodies our core company values and we have FUN together. We have an environment where people look forward to coming to work and nobody dreads Mondays.
- Design high-end, responsive website layouts and website elements
- Develop and revamp websites for Inbound Marketing Clients
- Create landing pages, blog templates, e-mail templates, call-to-action buttons and banners
- Graphic design of infographics, ebooks and other marketing assets
- Gather feedback from team and implement requests for Graphic & Web design needs
- Maintain open communication with the team on status, deadlines, and customer requests
- Carry design and web projects from concept to completion while adhering to brand standards
- Create, maintain and uphold a thorough and consistent brand style guide for clients
- Think creatively to produce new ideas and concepts
- Update Standard Operation Procedures (SOP) as needed
- Ability to work quickly without sacrificing quality output
- Experience with HubSpot and HubL considered an asset
- Working knowledge of up-to-date search engine optimization techniques considered an asset
- Comfortable in a Mac environment
- Minimum 1-2 years experience in Web & Graphic design
- Have a great portfolio to show!
- Full-time onsite
- Well-defined bonus and promotion structure
- Extensive educational training provided; valued at over $10,000
Location: Suite #202, 9650 20 Ave NW, Edmonton
Apply For This Position
We currently are NOT HIRING for this position. However, we are keeping ALL APPLICATIONS on file.