- Help develop and execute a content strategy
- Create content that builds awareness, thought leadership and demand for our products, services, and solutions
- Craft and edit engaging content across multiple marketing channels
- Audit and repurpose existing, high-value content to target different audiences and mediums
- Order blog articles through company-approved vendors for use on client blogs
- Develop, organize and maintain content calendar
- Ensure all content is consistent with and supports the overall brand strategy and identity of associated client
- Ensure all content is optimized for SEO strategies and user experience: delivered on time and on brand, and is consistent in style and tone.
- Research and record sources of quality information to share on client’s and internal social channels
- Update Standard Operation Procedures (SOP) as needed
- Post-secondary education in journalism or communications
- Minimum of 2 years experience writing content in a business environment
- Proven written communication skills, with published content, either online or in traditional media
- A knack for simplifying complex topics and translating them to plain English
- Experience in how to tell a story using words and images, and an understanding of how to create content that draws an audience in a persuasive way
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment while leading and managing several projects simultaneously with strong time management and prioritization skills
- Strong MS Word, PowerPoint, Publisher, Excel, Acrobat skills an asset
- Experience with Apple iWork suite of tools or Adobe design tools a bonus
- Full-time onsite, working out of our Edmonton office
- Well-defined bonus and promotion structure
- Extensive educational training provided; valued at over $10,000
We are not currently hiring for this position. However, we do keep all applications on file.
How To Apply
From the moment I joined Marketing Ninjas, I felt like part of the team. Marketing Ninjas picks its employees, not just for their skills, but also for the attributes that make a good team player. We work very hard but we also have a lot of fun. From team building activities to bi-weekly lunches, you always feel like an integral part of the team. It’s a joy to work in this kind of environment where you never dread a Monday.Lenka Vales
Ready To Grow Better?
Book a free 30-minute strategy call now.