- Help develop and create a wide variety of content (email copy, articles, website copy, longer form copy, etc.)
- Create content that builds awareness, thought leadership and demand for specified products, services and solutions
- Craft and edit engaging content across multiple marketing channels
- Audit and repurpose existing, high-value content to target different audiences and mediums
- Ensure all content is consistent with and supports the overall brand strategy and identity of associated client
- Ensure all content is optimized for SEO strategies and user experience: delivered on time and on brand, and is consistent in style and tone.
- Update Standard Operation Procedures (SOP) as needed
- Proven written communication skills, ideally with published content, either online or in traditional media
- Post-secondary education in journalism or communications or equivalent is an asset
- A knack for simplifying complex topics and translating them into plain English
- Experience in how to tell an engaging story using emotional words and images, and an understanding of how to create content that draws an audience in a persuasive way
- You MUST have a love for writing
- Strong grammar, editing, and proofreading skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment while leading and managing several projects simultaneously with strong time management and organization skills
- Strong computer skills an asset, preferably with Mac experience
- Experience with Apple iWork suite of tools or Adobe design tools a bonus
- Critical thinking and strong research skills
- Ability to adapt writing style to match different styles, tones, and personalities
- Ability to work well in both an independent capacity and in a team environment
- Content Development: 1 year
- Writing: 1 year
- Full-time onsite
- $15/hr, with well-defined bonus and promotion structure
- Extensive educational training provided; valued at over $10,000
We are not currently hiring for this position. However, we do keep all applications on file.
How To Apply
Ready To Grow Better?
Book a free 30-minute strategy call now.