Graphic & Web Designer
- Design high-end, responsive website layouts and website elements
- Develop and revamp websites for Inbound Marketing Clients
- Create landing pages, blog templates, e-mail templates, call-to-action buttons and banners
- Graphic design of infographics, ebooks and other marketing assets
- Gather feedback from team and implement requests for Graphic & Web design needs
- Maintain open communication with the team on status, deadlines, and customer requests
- Carry design and web projects from concept to completion while adhering to brand standards
- Create, maintain and uphold a thorough and consistent brand style guide for clients
- Think creatively to produce new ideas and concepts
- Update Standard Operation Procedures (SOP) as needed
- Ability to work quickly without sacrificing quality output
- Experience with HubSpot and HubL considered an asset
- Working knowledge of up-to-date search engine optimization techniques considered an asset
- Comfortable in a Mac environment
- Minimum 1-2 years experience in Web & Graphic design
- Have a great portfolio to show!
- Full-time onsite
- Well-defined bonus and promotion structure
- Extensive educational training provided; valued at over $10,000
We are not currently hiring for this position. However, we do keep all applications on file.
How To Apply
Ready To Grow Better?
Book a free 30-minute strategy call now.